Accessing Databases from Home
If you are at home, click on the Niles North database link below, select the database you'd like to use, and enter your student login for access.
1. Read the PDF excerpt from the book:
The Vietnam War by Paul Dowswell
World Almanac Library
2. Open a new Google Doc and using Knightcite create a citation and annotation for the article.
1. Access the Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
2. Search on the key terms: Vietnam War
3. Locate the article:
The War in Vietnam, page(s): 113-115. Word Count: 625.
Vietnam War Reference Library Vol. 4: Primary Sources. Detroit: UXL, 2001.
4. Read the article.
5. Create a citation and annotation for the article.
Sample Bibliography / Works Cited
BY THE END OF DAY #1 YOU SHOULD HAVE:
1. Read two articles
2. Created a new Google Doc for your bibliography
3. Created two citations and two annotations for the articles. If you have not finished the two citations, please complete them for homework.
REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1. Alphabetize the bibliography by the last name of the author.
2. Make sure you indent if your citation goes over one line.