Search the IRC catalog for a book on your topic.
Lists of Topics
Google Alerts are emails automatically sent to you when there are new Google results for your search terms.
Create a Google Alert
Go to the Google Alerts home page:
- Enter your search.
- Select the type of results you'd like (News, Blogs, Video, Discussions, Everything.
- Select how often you'd like results to be checked.
- Select number of results to be included.
- Enter your email address.
- When done, click the 'Create Alert' button. Google will send you a confirmation email; clicking the link in this email will activate your Alert.
You can create and confirm your Alert in one visit on your "Manage Your Alerts" page. To access this page, you'll need a Google Account. To create your account, click the link at the bottom of the Google Alerts home page or visit the Google Accounts home page directly.
Google Alerts Getting Started Guide
Accesss this guide to help you get the most out of Google Alerts.