Keywords: Romantic Era, Romanticism, searching on specific people or events in history will bring the best results.
Pre-selected Database Articles
Print Resources: There is a cart that has been pulled for this class with your teacher's name on it. Please look through these resources as they contain information on Art, Music, History/Philosophy, and Poetry. You are allowed free copies of print materials when your classes are meeting in the IRC – so take advantage of this.
A few titles you may want to review:
- Encyclopedia of the Romantic Era (2 volumes)
- History of Art
- The New Oxford Companion to Music (2 volumes)
- 1001 Paintings You Must See before You Die
- Romanticism and Transcendentalism (1800-1860)
- Witness to History: The French Revolution
- Rousseau, Robespierre, and English Romanticism
- The American Revolution
You can also check the IRC CATALOG for additional resources.